Sainsbury Travel Money
Why choose Sainsbury's Travel Money?
Sainsbury's Travel Money offers you a great exchange rate on foreign currencies and Sainsbury's won't charge you any commission. Use Sainsbury's travel money calculator to convert your sterling into foreign currency.
- Next day home delivery - for online and phone orders if you order by 2pm Mon-Thurs (excludes Sun and Bank Holidays)
- Free delivery to your home on all orders over £500 - delivery charge of £2.35 or £4.75 if you spend less
- Buy your foreign currency online using our travel money calculator
- MasterCard Cash Passport ™ prepaid currency card for added security and free ATM withdrawals abroad. Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawl fee. Available instore only.
- Buy Back Plus - the'll buy back your unused currency at the same rate you paid for it, within 31 days of purchase (£3.99 fee applies per currency. Not available on MasterCard ® Cash Passport™).
Extra rewards for Nectar customers
If you have a Nectar card and order your travel money online we'll give you:
- Nectar points on every order
- An extra 1000 bonus Nectar points when you order £500 or more of a single currency online (offers ends 6th June 2011).
Buy your travel money securely today
Online - order your foreign currency for home delivery or collect orders at our instore bureaux.
By phone - for home delivery on orders over £100. Lines are open Mon-Fri (8am-10pm) and Sat-Sun (10am-8pm) plus Bank Holidays.
At Sainsbury's Travel Money Bureaux - buy and exchange currency instore or collect your online orders at one of our 117 instore bureaux.
You have chosen to buy Sainsbury's Travel Money.
1. Please Note That:
£2.35 to £4.75 charge on Orders under £500
Enter your name and address details
Note that paying by credit card may incur an additional charge
2. Proceed With Your Application
Please note that until payment is made your travel money order will not be processed.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Sainsbury's Travel Money.
Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
When collecting your Cash or Travellers Cheques from any shops, please ensure you bring your valid passport and the credit/debit card you used to pay for this order.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT