Marks & Spencers Travel Money
Choose how you pay
You can pay for your travel money by cash or credit/debit card. If you use your M&S Credit Card or Chargecard there are no cash advance or foreign exchange fees. And you get up to 55 days’ interest-free credit when you pay in full by the due date, just like other card purchases.
Remember, you can use your M&S Credit Card on holiday too – it’s accepted at over 24 million outlets worldwide - wherever you see the MasterCard logo.
We buy back what you don’t use
Just as you’d expect from M&S, if you have any unused notes or travellers’ cheques, in any currency or denomination we sell (excluding coins), bring them back into store and we’ll buy them back commission-free at that day’s rate.
If you would like to donate your foreign coins to charity we have Change4Change collection boxes in store. All the money we collect goes to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
If you have an M&S Credit Card or Chargecard, you can order between £100 and £2,500 of foreign currency and travellers' cheques online or over the phone. And if you order your travel money before 1pm, we’ll deliver it to your home address the next working day. This service is free for orders of £500 or more and costs just £5 for orders under £500. Great exchange rates – get more for your money
- 0% commission on foreign currency and foreign travellers’ cheques and we’ll buy back what you don’t use commission-free
- We stock the widest range on the high street* – up to 42 currencies on demand with more available to order in-store, online or by phone with your M&S Card
- Tourists in the UK can exchange their home currency for Pounds Sterling in store
- Visit your nearest M&S Bureau de Change – open 7 days a week in over 120 M&S stores nationwide
- Home delivery for M&S Cardholders when you order online or by phone**
You have chosen to buy Marks & Spencers Travel Money.
1. Please Note That:
£2.95 charge on Orders under £500
Enter your name and address details
Note that paying by credit card may incur an additional charge
2. Proceed With Your Application
Please note that until payment is made your travel money order will not be processed.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Marks & Spencers Travel Money.
Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
When collecting your Cash or Travellers Cheques from any shops, please ensure you bring your valid passport and the credit/debit card you used to pay for this order.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
Kings Meadow, Chester, CH99 9FB