Santander Student Current Account
The Santander student current account has been designed specially in order to suit the needs of a study. This is helpful for students and hence student need not worry about their money during their student life, and they can concentrate more on their studies and education.
The student account comes with a mobile, laptop and gadget insurance worth over £ 240 per year. It also provides you with financial sustenance with 0% EAR (typical) overdraft of up to £2,000 (£1,000 in first year). Moreover, we pay you a great interest rate on balances up to £500.
Benefits Of Using Student Current Account
Santander student current account comes with the following benefits -
- Peace of mind – this account comes with three amazing insurance advantages (provided by Homecare Insurance Limited) for up to 3 years, when you pay £500 into your account each term and register all of your devices to activate the policies
- 0% EAR (typical) overdraft – starting at £1,000 and then growing up to a utmost of £2000 (depending on your year of study and providing a minimum of £500 has been acknowledged to the account, until you credit the required £500 the overdraft will be £250).
- Essentials - includes a Visa debit card for uncomplicated, safe withdrawals and purchases
- Earn - 2.00% AER/1.98% gross interest on the money in your account on balances up to £500
- Easy access – you can withdraw up to £300 daily and for free, in approximately 1300 Santander or LINK cash machines in the UK
- Online banking - for 24-hour access to your bank account
How to apply?
We have a range of Student current account so there’s bound to be one for you.
To apply online you will have to be at least 18 years of age and a permanent citizen of UK.