Lloyds Visa Debit Card Review
Lloyds Visa Debit Card Review
The Lloyds debit card is Visa branded, Your Visa Debit Cards can be used to.
- Use it to buy both big and small items.
- Use it worldwide, wherever you see the Visa symbol.
- A safe and convenient alternative to carrying cash.
- A secure payment method for total reassurance.
- Competitive exchange rates.
- You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use your Lloyds Debit Card Overseas
- Before you travel, tell Lloyds you will be using your debit card abroad.
- Pay for goods or services worldwide wherever you see the Visa logo.
- Withdraw local currency at cash machines worldwide
When using your Lloyds visa card abroad any foreign currency debit card payments, including cash withdrawals are converted to Sterling by VISA using wholesale market rates applying on the day the conversion is made.
When paying for goods in the UK with a Lloyds Debit Card
Lloyds debit card is the easy way to pay.
- Flexible enough to use for everyday shopping and larger one-off items.
- Book or buy securely on the web or over the phone.
- Pay your bills easily, whether they’re one off or regular.
- Withdraw up to £200 a day if you’re a Cash Account customer, £300 if you’re a Classic, Select or Silver customer or £500 if you’re a Gold, Platinum or Premier customer at a Lloyds TSB Cashpoint or other ATMs*.
- No need to queue at an ATM , get up to £50 cashback at most supermarkets.
Lloyds card assistance
If your Visa debit card is lost or stolen please call Lloyds TSB on:
- 0800 096 9779 in the UK or (+44) 1702 278 270 from abroad.
Lloyds TSB will cancel your old card and deliver a new one to you usually within 3-5 working days.
If your card is declined OR there are transactions that you don’t recognise or you need a new PIN please call Lloyds on:
- 0845 3 000 000 in the UK or (+44) 1733 347 007 from abroad
Does Lloyds Guarantee cheques
If your debit card features the cheque guarantee symbol, Lloyds will guarantee your personal cheques up to the amount shown on your debit card.
Using your Lloyds Debit Card
If you need more cash, you can use your debit card to withdraw money at a cashpoint or over the counter at any bank displaying the Visa symbol. You can withdraw money up to your limit in sterling as long as you have cleared available funds in your account. You’ll need to know your PIN and have some ID (a valid passport will do) when you withdraw money from a bank
Lloyds TSB Visa debit card comes with the latest security and fraud prevention features. Lloyds state of the art fraud detection systems look for unusual activity on your account. Also keep yourself protected by following the tips below:
- Memorise your PIN and then destroy the PIN advice and any other security information provided.
- Keep secure (or shred) all receipts, letters and other confidential papers including bank statements that contain your name and address or other personal information.
- Don’t keep items such as cheque books, cards and personal identification (e.g. passport, driving licence) together
Free Banking provided by Lloyds
Lloyds debit card Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.