Coventry Visa Debit Card Review
Coventry Visa Debit Card Review
The Coventry Building Society Debit Cards are Visa branded, Use your debit card to withdraw cash from any LINK ATM, or any ATM that displays the VISA sign worldwide.
- Pay for goods or services in shops, restaurants, wherever you see the Visa logo shown on your debit card.
- Get up to £100 cash back when you pay with your Coventry Building Society debit card in many shops, supermarkets and other retailers.
- Make purchases online with your debit card. Your card is security is enhanced when you sign-up to either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- Withdraw cash without paying fees at any Coventry Building Society branch cash machine. (You can also withdraw cash from non-branch cash machines, but some will charge a fee).
Use your Coventry Building Society Debit Card Overseas
- Before you travel, tell Coventry Building Society you will be using your debit card abroad.
- Pay for goods or services worldwide wherever you see the Visa logo.
- Withdraw local currency at cash machines worldwide
When using your Coventry Building Society visa card abroad any foreign currency debit card payments, including cash withdrawals are converted to Sterling by VISA using wholesale market rates applying on the day the conversion is made.
When paying for goods in the UK with Coventry Building Society Card
Use your Coventry Building Society Visa Debit card to pay for goods where ever you see the Visa symbol. Remember to check the amount before you enter your PIN or sign a sales voucher. You can spend up to the balance on your account, or the amount of any agreed overdraft.
Getting Cashback on Coventry Building Society debit card
Many supermarkets and retailers in the UK offer cashback up to £100 when paying by debit card. Cashback provides convenient access to your money without using a cash machine.
Does Coventry Building Society Guarantee cheques
If your debit card features the cheque guarantee symbol, Coventry Building Society will guarantee your personal cheques up to the amount shown on your debit card.
Withdrawing Cash with Coventry Building Society debit card
You can withdraw cash at any Coventry Building Society cash machines in the UK. These are split between branches, as well as link machines, Tesco, and petrol stations, foreign exchange outlets and train stations.
Identity theft protection with Coventry Building Society card
Identity theft is when somebody uses your name and other personal information for fraudulent purposes. Coventry Building Society state of the art fraud detection systems look for unusual activity on your account. Also keep yourself protected by following the tips below:
- Memorise your PIN and then destroy the PIN advice and any other security information provided.
- Keep secure (or shred) all receipts, letters and other confidential papers including bank statements that contain your name and address or other personal information.
- Don’t keep items such as cheque books, cards and personal identification (e.g. passport, driving licence) together
Free Banking provided by Coventry Building Society
Coventry Building Society debit card Coventry Building Society is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA reference no: 150892).