Aspinall Prepaid Card Review
Aspinall Prepaid Card Review
The Aspinall Foundation Card is a Free card when you first top up £10. The Aspinall Foundation is a registered charity
which work in protecting and breeding Gorillas around the world. As well as the two wild animal parks in Kent, The Aspinall Foundation manages two gorilla rescue and rehabilitation projects in central African countries of Gabon and Congo, where they have successfully reintroduced over 50 gorillas.
The Aspinall Foundation have launched a charity prepaid card in conjunction with M-Cube to provide a free prepaid card when you first load your card with £10.
Why get a Aspinall prepaid credit card?
By getting a Aspinall prepaid card you can help towards creating a safer enviroment for Gorillas, everytime you use your prepaid card Aspinall earn money per transaction where 100% of all funds generated are used in protecting and breeding Gorillas.
This makes it really easy to use your charity prepaid card to shop in the high street, on the web, by phone, and by mail order, making life so much easier for those of us who don't have or want a credit card and help your local charity.
What sort of service do they offer?
Aspinall prepaid card have NO credit checks are done with guaranteed acceptance as long as you preload your card with £10 there is no application fee. Even if you have bad credit you can still be accepted.
An Aspinall prepaid card account gives you complete control of your money and the freedom to buy online. You can also check your balance on the Internet or over the phone.
- Shop online, or at any 28.5 million outlets worldwide
- Receive £75 'Custodians of Gorillas' package absolutely FREE
- Online discounts, incentives, prize draws and more
Aspinall Prepaid card benefits
As an Aspinall prepaid card member you have access to over 330 individual vouchers (worth over £2,000) for great days out at various theme parks, castles, festivals and many other attractions around the UK and Ireland. Plus you know that you are helping a charity when you use your charity prepaid card to do the following.
- To halt the extinction of rare and endangered species in the wild
- To continue to provide the most natural environment possible for the animals in both parks
- To re-introduce these animals back to their wild habitat where this is possible
- To continue to be world leaders in animal husbandry and breeding
- To be a partner and catalyst to conservation efforts at home and abroad
- To increase public understanding of animals and their welfare and the issues involved in their conservation
Who can apply for a Charity prepaid card?
The Aspinall Prepaid Card is a branded Maestro card where you must be a resident of the UK and over 18 years old.
If you would like to make a complaint about Aspinall Credit Card, contact Customer Services on 0871 641 9981. However if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can write to Financial Ombudsman Service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.