American Express Rewards Credit Card Review
American Express Credit Card Review
Apply online today. There is no paperwork to follow and we'll give you an answer right away. Whether you are shopping, travelling or going out for the evening, the Rewards American Express Credit Card brings something extra to the experience.
- Earn 1 MBNA Reward** point for every £1 you spend on your card
- Redeem your MBNA Reward** points for a select range of rewards including travel, dream experiences, quality products from top brands, wines from around the world and even cash
- 2000 bonus** MBNA Reward points on your first card purchase within 90 days of your account opening
- Specially negotiated discounts, privileges and bonus MBNA Reward points through our MBNA Rewards Plus partners, AVIS, CD WOW!, Charles Tyrwhitt, Habitat, Macdonald Hotels & Resorts and WHSmith
- Exclusive offers and discounts on the best leisure, dining and shopping offers through American Express Selects SM
- Personalised VIP travel service with great offers on flights, hotels and holidays through MBNA Travel Plus .
Who can apply?
Anyone who is a UK resident aged 18 or over. We recommend you have your salary, banking and employment address details to hand to avoid any delays in applying.
Credit Card Application Process?
The MBNA online application form takes a five minutes to complete with an easy step by step instructions and as you would expect secure website protection, make sure you have all the details with you as the application will ask you your personal details, details about your work, what type of card you want and finally confirm the legal, terms and conditions.
If you apply online between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-5pm on Friday you could get an instant decision. For all other applications you should hear from us within 7-10 working days.
What are the benefits of MBNA American Express Credit Card?
- Exclusive Cardmember and VIP travel services including discounts with Habitat, MacDonald Hotels and Resorts and other partners world wide.
- Access to a fantastic rewards programme. Earn when you spend and redeem for flights, cash, shopping vouchers and much more.
- Great rates you would expect from MBNA
- Enjoy up to 56 days interest free - on card purchases, when you pay your statement balance in full and on time each month.
£ 12 for going overlimit, making late payments and for returned payments.
What is the minimum payment I need to make each month?
If the balance shown on your statement is £ 25 or less, it will be the total amount of the statement balance; or if the balance shown on your statement is more than £ 25 , it will be whichever is the least of 3 % of the statement balance or the total of any Payment Protection Cover charges, interest, handling fees and default charges plus £5, provided that it will always be at least £ 25 .
Missing payments could have severe consequences and make obtaining credit more difficult.
Optional PAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE?
MBNA can take care of your MBNA credit card repayments if you're off work due to accident, sickness, involuntary unemployment or become a carer. For 79p per £100 of your statement balance (inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax and including your insurance premium), we could safeguard your repayments against life's unpredictable events. Plus life cover, up to £30,000, is also included.