Bank of Cyprus Money Transfer
Bank of Cyprus money transfer service
The Bank of Cyprus is the country’s biggest bank having 1.21 Billion Euro on October, 2016 in terms of market capitalization. It was founded in 1899 and is currently the leading Cypriot financial and banking services group having over 129 branches all over the world. They currently function in Romania, Australia, Cyprus, Russia, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Greece and the Channel Islands. The bank of Cyprus is listed in Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) and the Athens Exchange. It’s a recipient of a Ruban d'Honneur for Growth Strategy of the Year Award.
They offer wide range of loans from housing, student, salary and business loans with very low installment basis. One of the main products they offer is their money transfer service.
The Bank of Cyprus offers the best solution if one wants to receive or make payments personally or for business in Cyprus or in abroad. They offer money transfers in any currency to one’s personal/ business account. They also enable payments to third parties, available in euros or in other currencies to customers with accounts with the Bank of Cyprus, to other local banks or even to money transfers abroad.
Most of the problems with transferring money through money sending banks and bureaus are the high cost. Although it is popular, they are usually associated with high costs because some offer uncompetitive rates of exchange. Even some charge a highly considerable transfer fee.
Here are some of the benefits with the Bank of Cyprus money transfer service:
· Decreased/ Low Charges for majority of the Remittances (Controlled payments)
· They use an automated system. This means completion of the key details of the remittance is automatic. Compared to manual input, transactions through the Bank of Cyprus is more efficient and fast.
· Repeat remittances become easier since the Bank of Cyprus has a program that creates templates.
· They keep a record of all the remittances made in and out of the Bank of Cyprus.
· They offer fast and quick service.
· It’s affordable.
· Their system is secure and will keep your personal details safe.
· They offer accurate service and can process any type of currency around the world.
· They offer an easy and convenient way to transfer money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Available in their internet banking service.
For Local Payments
Online payments can be effected instantly within daily limits within the Bank of Cyprus and to other branches of the bank.
For International Payments
· Online banking transfers through their secure Internet banking or by coded faxed instructions.
· Offers fast service through a network of corresponding banks worldwide.
· Payments are effected in minutes
· Automatic confirmation of execution is received through emails.
· Their internet banking provides an online status and swift copy of payments.
· Offers the most secure bank coding system.
· Offers Discounts through internet banking transfers.
Discounts/ Reduced charges are available for transfers that satisfy the criteria stated below:
Payment in EURremitted to a European countryvalid SWIFT codecharges shared’valid IBANamount up to EUR 50.000normal value date
Bank of Cyprus can do money transfers to any bank in the world, you can do a money transfer using Bank of Cyprus if you are an existing customer where you can secure a better exchange rate with reduced charges if you have a Bank of Cyprus international bank account. One of the main benefits of an international account is that accounts can be in sterling, euros and US dollars and with Credit and debit cards in different currencies, making exchanging currency between your bank accounts instantly plus at the best possible rate. The Bank of Cyprus table below displays the currencies and exchange rates for Bank of Cyprus daily updated. You can also use Bank of Cyprus Exchange Rates converter to get the latest conversion rates to or from Sterling.
87 Chase SideN14 5BU
Tel: 0845 850 5555