Prepaid Money Transfers
By using prepaid money cards to send funds abroad can save you money as they are now the cheapest money transfer options and some travel money cards offer you free money transfers when the card is used in the came foreign currency.
- Apply for a FairFX Prepaid MasterCard Guaranteed acceptance* subject to ID
- Get 2 cards for Free just preload with money.
- When you receive your cards, send your additional card to your friend of family.
- They are then able to use it anywhere that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark, including over 1.5 million ATMs worldwide!
- No management fees and No transaction costs if used in the same currency
- €1.50 per Foreign ATM withdrawal
- Click the FairFX Prepaid MasterCard to the right and apply today!
An average consumer doing a money transfer sends abroad approx £500 per month, i.e. £6,000 per year. If a money transfer customer uses Western Union to transfer the funds, the customer would pay about £550 in fees per year to send the money home. Using the cashplus prepaid MasterCard; the customer would pay less than £50 in total for the same transaction amount, and using FairFX will only cost £18.00 a year saving you over £500 per year.
Using a Prepaid Money Transfer Card is an affordable and the cheapest way for Instant Money Transfers when you need to share money abroad?
FairFX customers will pay no fee to get their money card as it is free when you preload your card with the currency of your choice. Order two FairFX Prepaid MasterCards so you can give the other money card to a family memeber abroad, there is No monthly cost and there are no transaction charges if you use in the same currency. ATM fees are only €1.50 in euros and $2.00 in dollars and it is free to top up your card.
So how does FairFX compares to Western Union with money transfers cards?
Western Union would charge approx £550.00 to transfer £500.00 per month for 12 months
Using FairFX to do International Money Transfers will cost £18.00 based on the above
The FairFX Prepaid MasterCard can be used at over 28 million retail outlets and over 1.5 million MasterCard ATM machines worldwide, anywhere that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark.
Using a prepaid money transfer card for sharing money is the cheapest alternative:
- Apply for a Cashplus Prepaid MasterCard now!
- Select the option to add an additional card to your account.
- When you receive your cards, send your additional card to your friend of family member.
- They are then able to use it anywhere that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark, including MasterCard ATMs!
- £4.99 a month per card
- Click the Cashplus Prepaid MasterCard to the right and apply today!
Cashplus customers pay £9.95 to receive the money card, they choose the “Flexiplus” price plan where they pay NO monthly fee to use the money card, they load cash FREE of charge at the Post Office. (Unlike many other prepaid Maestro cards which deduct between 2% and 4% of the cardholders’ money to load cash on to their cards), then they pay £3 per cash point transaction in the “receive” country where the money is taken out by family members. So cashplus cardholders pay £9.95 plus £3 X 12 months (a total of £45.95) to withdraw the £500 X 12 months at the foreign cash point.
International Money transfer by Western Union £550.00 – Cashplus £45.95 based on the above -
This is a huge saving for people who are doing Instant Money transfers – sending money abroad to support their families. Your cashplus prepaid MasterCard gives you a new, cheap and easy way to do an instant transfer of money with family and friends at home in the UK or anywhere in the world wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
To do a money transfer by cashplus, Simply order an additional FX card and send it to a friend or family member abroad. You top-up your cashplus prepaid Gold MasterCard account in the UK and they can get their money as and when they need it, in a safe and more convenient way than traditional methods of currency exchange.
They can use it at home, to obtain local currency through MasterCard ATMs or to shop wherever they see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
The Cashplus Prepaid MasterCard can be used at over 28 million retail outlets and over 1.5 million ATMs worldwide, anywhere that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark.