Maestro credit cards provide security plus peace of mind.
Maestro which is branded for debit cards and prepaid cards have a global network and can be used at over 3.7 million merchants in over 60 countries. Maestro cards allows you to pay with the knowledge that is backed by MasterCard Worldwide and is offers convenience and card security.
You can use your Maestro card abroad as it is accepted at atm machines, retail outlets, at restaurants in over 60 countries around the world. Just look for the Maestro logo but be aware you may be charged for making a transaction or atm withdrawal.
Maestro Prepaid Cards Security Tips to Remember
- Once you receive you card if it requires activation to this straight away before you try and use it.
- When you receive your Maestro card, follow any activation instructions provided and sign the back of your card immediately in pen.
- Be sure to know your current balance before you shop as this will save any embarising moments at the retailers
- If your card provider has SMS text alerts consider signing up for this that way you will know your card balance and purchase history or access this information online.
- Make note of your debit card or prepaid card’s account number and customer service number and keep it in a safe place. You will need this information should your card become lost or stolen.
Did you know you may be using a Maestro Card already?
You may already have access to Maestro in your wallet already as many financial institutions support Maestro: In the UK, most “Switch” and “Solo” have the Maestro debit cards logo on the back of the card.