Lloyds TSB Airmiles Credit Card - General Information
Want to get rewards quicker?
Take out the Lloyds TSB Airmiles Duo Credit Card Account – and you could get off to a flying start with 0% interest for six months on balances transferred in the first 90 days † (3% fee) – and Lloyds give you 150 miles for every whole £1,000 transferred †
. Representative 15.9% APR variable. All you have to do is be accepted and spend £10 on the Lloyds TSB Airmiles Duo American Express Card within 30 days of the account opening*.
The Credit Cards
When you take out the Airmiles Duo Credit Cards you get two Credit Cards – and can collect Airmiles on both:
- Collect one mile for almost every* £10 spent on your Lloyds TSB Airmiles Duo American Express® Card, giving you accelerated earnings.
Your Airmiles and Credit Card rewards
- Two Credit Cards – just one account, statement and monthly payment
- You get 150 Airmiles for every whole £1,000 balance that you transfer**.
- Miles when** you use your cards
- Boost your miles with other Airmiles partners – like Tesco and Shell
- Double miles when you use your cards abroad
- Flights, UK days out, hotels and travel extras when you're collecting and spending Airmiles
- Exclusive hotel, holiday and cruise offers
Lloyds TSB Airmiles Credit Card - Fees and Charges
Type of Credit Card: Lloyds TSB American Express Card
Great for shifting balances and spending - 0% balance transfers for 12 months
0% purchases for 10 months - Typical APR 16.9% - Instant decision in most circumstances
Lloyds TSB Airmiles Credit Card - Apply Online
You have chosen to apply for a Lloyds TSB Airmiles credit card, please ensure you meet the points below as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
1. Please Ensure That:
You are at least 18 Years of Age - You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Have a regular income - Are not bankrupt or have any CCJ's
2. Proceed With Your Application
The above points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for a Lloyds TSB Airmiles credit card. Lloyds TSB will carry out a credit reference or other enquires in accordance with our lending procedures.
Once approved they will then send you a copy of a completed application form through the post in order to obtain your signature. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges. The decision to accept will only be made by Lloyds TSB after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and completed a credit check.
Chester Business Park Wrexham Road, ChesterCH4 9WW
Tel: 03456 062 062