Over a quarter (26%) of UK holidaymakers said they take out cash at an ATM abroad and more than half (58%) say they use their UK debit card abroad. Leaving the arrangement of spending money to the last minute is the worst thing you can do if you want to get value for your pounds. Yet 15% of British holidaymakers said they buy currency when they arrive at their destination.
“It seems incredible to me that while UK holidaymakers are good at driving a bargain on holiday deals, they can blow these savings and more, by accepting poor exchange rates and ATM fees on their spending money. The Ukash Travel Money card is the simple and convenient way to make spending money go further, with the best exchange rates and free ATM withdrawals.”
The Ukash Travel Money MasterCard: The Facts
• Guaranteed lowest FX Rate on the market
• No transaction fees
• Free ATM withdrawals in Europe and the US
• Free balance enquiries online, at ATMs and SMS
• Available in Euro and US Dollar
• Free top up by debit card
• No application fee
• No annual fee
• Chip and PIN security
• Use as over 34 million outlets that show the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
• Minimum load value: £50
• Maximum single load: £2,000
• Features chip and PIN security
• Can be used at over 34 million outlets worldwide that accept MasterCard
- Ukash analysis of prepaid currency card costs, as at 18th June 2014 at 9.30am
You have chosen to apply for a ukash Travel Money MasterCard,
Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 18 years of age
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK Card is FREE when you preload £50 to get your card.
- Please note that until payment is made your ukash account will not be opened.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the ukash. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
The decision to accept will only be made by the ukash after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.
Am Europl. 2, 1120 Wien, Austria