Ukash Prepaid Card Review - Ukash Prepaid MasterCard
Top Up Information
When you reload your prepaid card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option.
Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Bank Transfer||Free of charge||Instantly|
Top Up options that are charged
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:|
|Maximum Load Amount:|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:|
Ukash Card Review
Usage charges for your card are charges that you need to pay when you use your prepaid card in when making purchases or taking out money at ATM's or banks....
|Card Issue Fee:||Free*|
|Transaction Fees UK:||Free|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||2.75%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||£1.50|
|ATM Charge UK:||£1.50 per ATM cash withdrawal in the UK|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||£1.50 per ATM withdrawal internationally|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||£2.50|
|Replacement Card Fees:||Free|
|By SMS / Text Message:||£0.10|
*Card is free for a limited time only.
Ukash Prepaid Card Review
If you want a card that you can easily top-up with cash and has guaranteed acceptance without the need to have a bank account or a credit check, get the new Ukash Prepaid MasterCard.
No need to wait for your card to arrive in the post to start shopping online, you get an instant issued online card as soon as you’ve completed the application.
The Ukash prepaid MasterCard is available in several currencies including; GBP, USD, EUR, PLN.
One of the greatests features of this card is the accompannying smartphone app which allows you to check your balance and top-up your card where ever you may be! The app is free to download and is as straightforward as they come!
Key benefits of the Ukash prepaid MasterCard include;
- Free top-ups by bank transfer
- Get wages paid directly onto the card
- Instant access virtual card while you're physical card is dispatched
- Mobile top-ups with smartphone app
- top-up with cash at over 50,000 ukash outlets
Ukash Prepaid MasterCard
The Ukash Travel Money MasterCard: The Facts
• Guaranteed lowest FX Rate on the market
• No transaction fees
• Free ATM withdrawals in Europe and the US
• Free balance enquiries online, at ATMs and SMS
• Available in Euro and US Dollar
• Free top up by debit card
• No application fee
• No annual fee
• Chip and PIN security
• Use as over 34 million outlets that show the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
• Minimum load value: £50
• Maximum single load: £2,000
• Features chip and PIN security
• Can be used at over 34 million outlets worldwide that accept MasterCard
- Ukash analysis of prepaid currency card costs, as at 18th June 2014 at 9.30am
Ukash Prepaid MasterCard Review
You have chosen to apply for a ukash Travel Money MasterCard,
Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 18 years of age.
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK Card is FREE when you preload £50 to get your card.
- Please note that until payment is made your ukash account will not be opened.
How to Pay.
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the ukash. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
The decision to accept will only be made by the ukash after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.
Am Europl. 2, 1120 Wien, Austria