Secure Trust bank account
Top Up Information
Secure Trust Banking Card - MasterCard
Top up fees are fees that you need to pay in order to top up your prepaid card with extra funds..... Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Payzone||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Wages||Free of charge||3 - 5 business days|
|Bank||Free of charge||3 - 5 business day|
|Standing Orders||Free of charge||3 - 5 business days|
• BACS Transfers: Regular payments such as your salary, wages or benefits can be made by BACS transfer.
• Your Wages and Income: When you open your Account, have your salary, wages or benefits paid into your account. From then on, your income can be paid directly into your account by electronic transfer
• Paying in Cash at Payzone: Pay cash into your Current Account free of charge at over 20,000 participating Payzone retail outlets and in the majority of cases, it will be credited to your account the very next day, providing it is paid in before 10.00pm.
• Paying in at Barclays and other banks: Cash and cheques can be paid in free of charge over the counter at any branch of Barclays Bank, using our paying in slips. (cash and cheques paid in at Barclays take 7 full working days to clear, and will clear at 5pm on the 7th working day). You can also pay cash and cheques in over the counter at most high street banks but they will charge for this service and the clearing times will be the same.
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||£4000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||£2000.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||£500.00 x 2 transactions per day|
Secure Trust Banking MasterCard Prepaid Card
Usage charges for your card are charges that you need to pay when you use your prepaid card in when making purchases or taking out money at ATM's or banks....
|Card Issue Fee:||£12.95|
|Transaction Fees UK:||Free|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||2.75%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||£12.50|
|ATM Charge UK:||£0.50 per ATM cash withdrawal in the UK|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||£2.25 +2.75% per cash withdrawal using abroad|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||Free|
|Replacement Card Fees:||£5.00|
|By SMS / Text Message:||£0.15|
|By Phone:||Standard network charges|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
The Secure Trust Bank Account is a simple, straightforward basic bank account, offering the same functionality that you may expect from a regular current account, including:
- Pay cash or cheques into your Bank Account over the counter at any branch of Barclays Bank
- Based and operated in the UK
- Hassle free transfer of direct debits and standing orders
|TYPE OF CARD:||PREPAID MASTERCARD BANK ACCOUNT|
|MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT:||18 YEARS|
|ADDITIONAL CARDHOLDERS:||YES, 13 YEARS OR OLDER|
|PRE APPROVED TRANSACTIONS:||RESTRICTED|
|CARD EXPIRY:||3 YEARS|
|OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE:||NONE|
|PRICE PLANS AVAILABLE:||PAY MONTHLY|
You have chosen to apply for a Secure Trust Bank Current Account, please ensure you meet the following criteria as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 18 years of age You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK and aged 18 years or over.
Pay £12.50 application fee to open your account.
Please note that until payment is made, your Secure Trust Bank Current Account will not be opened.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
A member of the Secure Trust Bank New Business team will contact you with alternative methods of payment should you not have a debit card to make the payment.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Secure Trust Bank. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.The decision to accept will only be made by Secure Trust Bank after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.
One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH