FairFx Euro Prepaid Currency Card Review
Top Up Information
FairFx Euro Currency Card
Top up fees are fees that you need to pay in order to top up your prepaid card with extra funds..... Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Debit Card||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Credit Card||1.5%||1 business day|
|Wages||Free of charge||1 - 3 business days|
|SMS||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Bank||Free of charge||1 - 3 business day|
|Standing Orders||Free of charge||1 - 3 business days|
• BACS Transfers: Regular payments such as your salary, wages or benefits can be made by BACS transfer.
• Your Wages and Income: When you open your Account, have your salary, wages or benefits paid into your account. From then on, your income can be paid directly into your account by electronic transfer
• Paying in Cash at Payzone: Pay cash into your Current Account free of charge at over 20,000 participating Payzone retail outlets and in the majority of cases, it will be credited to your account the very next day, providing it is paid in before 10.00pm.
• Paying in at Barclays and other banks: Cash and cheques can be paid in free of charge over the counter at any branch of Barclays Bank, using our paying in slips. (cash and cheques paid in at Barclays take 7 full working days to clear, and will clear at 5pm on the 7th working day). You can also pay cash and cheques in over the counter at most high street banks but they will charge for this service and the clearing times will be the same.
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||£5000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||£2400.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||£250.00|
FairFx Euro Prepaid Currency Card
Usage charges for your card are charges that you need to pay when you use your prepaid card in when making purchases or taking out money at ATM's or banks....
|Card Issue Fee:||Free|
|Minimum Load:||60 euros|
|Transaction Fees Euros:||Free transaction fee|
|Foreign Exchange Fees Elsewhere:||Free transaction fee|
|Monthly Service Fee:||Free|
|ATM Charge Euros:||1.50 euros per atm withdraw|
|ATM Charge Elsewhere:||1.50 euros per atm withdraw|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||£2.00|
|Replacement Card Fees:|
|By SMS / Text Message:||£0.10|
|By Phone:||£0.10 per minute|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
FairFx Euro Currency Card Review
The FairFX Euro Card is quite simply the best way to carry funds to the Euro Zone. Enjoy 0% transaction fees and 0% management fees while locking in our market-leading exchange rates, so you always know exactly what you're spending!
- Lock in the best exchange rates when you load your card
Load your card when the rate suits you !
- FairFX charge a fixed €1.50 per ATM withdrawal in the UK and overseas*. There are no other per-transactions fees, no fees at all apply at point of sale.
FairFX currency cards are a step forward in how consumers spend money at home or abroad, whether for travel, business or even via the internet. FairFX cards save consumers up to 10% on their travel currency and up to 5% on the cost of using their UK debit/credit cards.
As a FairFX card holder, you will literally be getting business level rates of foreign exchange rather than the inferior rates available at airports, bureaux de changes, banks and even other internet sites. FairFX cards provide you with great value, convenience and security.
FairFx Euro Prepaid Currency Card Review
|TYPE OF CARD:||PREPAID MASTERCARD|
|MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT:||18 YEARS|
|ADDITIONAL CARDHOLDERS:||YES, 13 YEARS OR OLDER|
|PRE APPROVED TRANSACTIONS:||RESTRICTED|
|CARD EXPIRY:||2 YEARS|
|OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE:||YES|
|PRICE PLANS AVAILABLE:|
PAY AS YOU GO - British Pounds, Euros, US Dollars
FairFx Euro Card
You have chosen to apply for a Fairfx Euro card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 18 years of age
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Card is FREE when you preload £10 to get your card
Please note that until payment is made your Fairfx account will not be opened.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
Pay later - If you prefer to pay by cash. Choose pay by cash by bank transfer when you apply. Send an amount in sterling to their account with your card reference, they will contact you when it is received and advise when the amount is loaded to your card.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Fairfx. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
The decision to accept will only be made by Fairfx after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.
FairFX Plc, 3rd Floor, Vintners' Place 68 Upper Thames Street, London, EC4V 3BJ