Santander 123 Account - General Information
- Annual worldwide family travel insurance - including winter sports;
- RAC breakdown cover in the UK - including national recovery and cover at home;
- Identity protection - including up to £50,000 of insurance cover to help reclaim your identity, after identity theft;
- Card loss assistance - assistance if your cards are lost or stolen;
- Key protection - up to £1,500 for replacement locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen plus spare keys storage so your keys can be returned to you if you lock yourself out of your home or car;
- Commission-free travel money - free delivery (minimum order £300).
- 0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. No Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee for the first 4 months. Then 50p per day capped at 10 days each monthly statement period applies thereafter.
Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual amount may differ.
If you don't switch the daily Arranged Overdraft fee will apply from account opening.
Santander 123 Bank Account - Banking Fees or Charges
Type of Account: Premium Account
|ACCOUNT USAGE CHARGES|
|Transaction Charge UK||FREE|
|Transaction Charge Abroad||2.75%|
|ATM Charge UK||FREE|
|ATM Charge Abroad||£1.25|
|Overdraft and Default Payments|
|4 months Overdraft Fee||0%|
|Stopped Cheque fee||FREE|
|Overdraft capped fee||£0.50|
Representative Example: For customers who switch. 0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. No Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee for the first 4 months. Then 50p per day capped at 20 days each monthly statement period applies thereafter. Subject to Status and Application. Type of Account: Everyday Account
For customers who switch.
For customers who don't switch.
|0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. No Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee for the first 4 months. Then 50p per day capped at 20 days each monthly statement period applies thereafter.||0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. A Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee of 50p per day capped at 20 days each monthly statement period applies.|
Santander 123 Account - Apply Online
You have chosen to apply for a Sandander Reward Bank Account. Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
1. Please Ensure That:
You are at least 18 Years of Age
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Have ready financial information
Your address and contact details
Open account with as little as £1.00
2. Proceed With Your Application
Sandander Application process takes approx 10 minutes to complete. These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Sandander Bank. Please ensure you read Sandander copies of the fees and interest rates and terms and conditions that apply to Sandander personal accounts. If your application has been agreed in principle, you will receive your application pack within the next few days.
48-54, Moorgate, Moorgate, City of LondonEC2R 6EJ
Tel: 0800 389 7000