Alliance leicester Direct Bank Accounts
Alliance & Leicester Premier
Alliance & Leicester Premier Direct Bank Account - General Information
The Alliance and Leicester Premier Bank Account is a great little bank account with added benefits, what's more it's free to get and use as there are no monthly charges. You need to be over 21 to get a Premier account. You'll need to pay at least £500 every month into your bank account (or fees may apply).
Alliance & Leicester Premier Bank Account
- Earn a great rate of 5% AER (fixed for one year) on balances up to £2,500. After one year, 1% AER (variable) applies. Balances over £2,500 earn 0.10% AER (variable).
- 0% EAR typical overdraft. No usage fees on arranged overdrafts for 12 months from when you open the account (new customers only). A usage fee of 50p a day (up to £5 a month) applies after that. Maximum overdraft limit is £2,000.
- 24-hour servicing using the internet, phone and mobile banking.
- It is easy to move your account when you use our Switching Service . Our dedicated team will move your existing direct debits, standing orders and salary to your new account and look to match your overdraft limit (depending on your circumstances).
- Exclusive access to a linked PlusSaver account and the Santander Zero Credit Card (depending on your circumstances).
- Best current account credit interest 4 years running and best debit interest 7 years running.
Alliance & Leicester Premier Direct Bank Account
Banking Fees or Charges
Type of Account: Current Account
|ACCOUNT USAGE CHARGES|
|Transaction Charge UK||FREE|
|Transaction Charge Abroad||£1.25|
|ATM Charge UK||FREE|
|ATM Charge Abroad||2.00%|
|Overdraft and Default Payments|
|Unpaid Item||N / A|
|Underfunding fee||N / A|
|Exceeding overdraft limit||£3.00|
|Overdraft capped fee||£0.50|
Representative Example: For customers who switch. 0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. No Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee for the first 4 months. Then 50p per day capped at 20 days each monthly statement period applies thereafter. Subject to Status and Application.
Alliance & Leicester Premier Account
Alliance & Leicester Premier Direct Bank Account - Apply Online
You have chosen to apply for a Alliance and Leicester Premier Direct Current Account. Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
Please Ensure That:
You are at least 21 Years of Age.
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Have ready financial information.
Your address and contact details.
No Monthly Fees for the first year.
- Proceed With Your Application
Alliance and Leicester Application process takes approx 10 minutes to complete. These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Alliance and Leicester Bank. Please ensure you read Alliance and Leicester copies of the fees and interest rates and terms and conditions that apply to Alliance and Leicester personal accounts.
If your application has been agreed in principle, you will receive your application pack within the next few days.