Tesco Child Trust Funds
Tesco Child Trust Funds offer a supple way of saving for your child's future. Make sure you contrast Child Trust Funds to find the best one for your child.
THE BENEFITS OF TESCO CHILD TRUST FUNDS ARE
It is extremely trouble free and simple to set up and the staff is also very friendly, approachable and helpful. You have the facility of extra club card points. Tesco is a big and reputed company and hence a trustworthy option. The account is very easy to open. When it comes to financial stability Tesco child trust funds are the name you can trust. The fact that it is on nearly high street and make such vast profits (over 1 billion in 6 months) means they are unlikely to go bust or disappear. You don’t have to set up a direct debit with this account which is also a bonus. 250 club card points are really handy to help with the costs of regular weekly shops and a further 250 club card points even better off if you save a small amount each month.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TESCO CHILD TRUST FUNDS?
To apply for the Tesco Child Trust Fund you must:
- be over 16 years of age or over
- Have parental accountability for the child named on the voucher (i.e. be receiving child benefit for that child.)
- Be the registered contact for the Child Trust Fund.
- hold a Child Trust Fund voucher from the Government for your child
- your child must be living in the UK and not subject to immigration control
During the application process you will need
To read the Child Trust Fund Key Features carefully before completing your application form.
Your child's voucher
Your bank account details (if you want to make regular payments)