Are OmnisFX reliable?
Omnis FX is a UK based currency exchange specialist. Omnis FX are a provider of competitive exchange rates for a variety of clients, both private and corporate. The company objective is to offer clients an unprecedented level of service coupled with cost effective, efficient transaction services. Omnis FX also have representatives in Spain, Cyprus and Dubai
The team at AxiaFX are experienced in dealing with currency trades most of the team have worked for major high street banks processing and dealing currency for their business clients. AxiaFX hold their client funds at RBS Bank and due to the amounts of currency they trade are able to offer significantly better rates.
Whats not so good?
OmnisFX deal with all major currencies but due to banking restrictions do not deal with all currencies.
What is OmnisFX Customer service like?
Omnis FX can advise and execute currency exchange services for all types of clients. OmnisFX professional and friendly approach ensures that clients can be safe in the knowledge that their current and planned transactions are done with the very best results in mind in terms of both service and value. OmnisFX have the expertise and know-how to ensure that the advice given to clients is always practical and importantly cost effective.
What is the Fee structure
If you are transferring over £5000 then you will not be charged, if you transfer under then any bank charges may be payable.
Can I trust OmnisFX with my money?
OmnisFX hold consumer and business funds in a separate client account making sure your funds are protected at all times. In addition Omnis Capital FX Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Independent Portfolio Managers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Additional benefits and Services
- Open an account with Omnis FX online
- A personal account manager will discuss your needs and advise you on the best course of action.
- Once this is agreed you can book you trade verbally or via email.
- You will receive confirmation of the trade immediately, and will then need to provide details of the person and account receiving the foreign currency.
- You must transfer the funds to you client account at Omnis FX by the agreed date.
- Assuming the funds are cleared, Omnis FX will send the foreign currency to the specified account