Virgin Money FTSE Tracker ISA Account - General Information
- Our FTSE Tracker ISA helps you benefit from overall stock market
growth, spreading your risk across 600+ companies
- You never miss out on stock market growth - when the market’s climbing,
so is your investment
- Share dividends can mean your investment is still growing, even when
the market isn’t
Remember, the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount you invest.
- With stocks and shares ISAs the value of your money can go up and down. It's recommended you only invest if you can afford to leave the money invested for at least 5 years
- Minimum investment of £1 as either a lump sum or regular amount
- You can invest up to £11,280 this tax year
- 1% annual management charge
With our FTSE Tracker ISA you invest in the long-term potential of stock market shares.
Things to remember:
- You won’t pay any tax on the growth in value of your investment
- There’s an annual management fee of 1%
- As with all stock market investments the value of your savings and the income you get from them can fall as well as rise, so you may not get back the amount you invested. This is a medium to long term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years.
Virgin Money FTSE Tracker ISA Account - Apply Online
You have chosen to apply for a Virgin FTSE Tracker ISA Account. Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
1. Please Ensure That:
You are at least 18 Years of Age
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Have ready financial information
Your address and contact details
Open account with as little as £1.00
2. Proceed With Your Application
Choose this option if you'd like to split your investment between Climate Change, FTSE All-Share Tracker or Bonds & Gilts.