Santander Premium Account - General Information
- Annual worldwide family travel insurance - including winter sports;
- Health Benefits from AXA PPP healthcare;
- RAC breakdown cover in the UK
- Mobile phone insurance
- Identity protection
- Card loss assistance -
- Key protection
- Legal assistance
- Online will writing service
- Airport Angel
- Concierge the service - for packages for events such as theatre, sporting and concert tickets as well as worldwide restaurant reservations, destination and golf course information, and much more;
- Commission free travel money - free delivery (minimum order £300).
Dedicated Switcher Service
- Santander will do all we can to switch your account within 20 days.*
- To qualify for overdraft matching you must be approved for a Visa Debit card, agree to pay your income into your new account and provide proof of your existing overdraft. Maximum overdraft matching limit is £5000.
- No Arranged Overdraft interest or fees - see Representative Example**
- Santander waive or refund all of our fees as you switch.
- Santander dedicated team will help you every step of the way.
Representative Example** 0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft and no Daily Arranged Overdraft Fees. Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual amount may differ
Santander Premium Bank Account - Banking Fees or Charges
Type of Account: Current Account
|ACCOUNT USAGE CHARGES|
|Transaction Charge UK
|Transaction Charge Abroad
|ATM Charge UK
|ATM Charge Abroad
|Overdraft and Default Payments|
|4 months Overdraft Fee
|Stopped Cheque fee
|Overdraft capped fee
Representative Example: To qualify for 5% AER you must pay in £1,000 each month. To qualify for the overdraft offer: switch using our dedicated switcher service. 0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft and no Daily Arranged Overdraft Fees. Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual amount may differ Subject to Status and Application.
- To qualify for the overdraft offer: switch using dedicated switcher service.
Santander Premium Account - Apply Online
You have chosen to apply for a Sandander premium bank Account. Please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
1. Please Ensure That:
You are at least 18 Years of Age
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
Have ready financial information
Your address and contact details
Accept to pay a account fee per month of £20
2. Proceed With Your Application
Sandander Application process takes approx 10 minutes to complete. These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Sandander Bank. Please ensure you read Sandander copies of the fees and interest rates and terms and conditions that apply to Sandander personal accounts. If your application has been agreed in principle, you will receive your application pack within the next few days.